Saturday, February 11, 2017

Question And Answer Fitness

Hey I want to launch a new segment and it's going to be like a Q&A segment. So

Learn The Easiest Self Defense System That Will Keep You And Your Loved Ones Safe.

TRAIN KRAV MAGA LEARN MORE HERE.


 we're going to do this every week and basically want you guys to put your workout questions
 in the comments section below. I'll pick like the Top 3 and answer them in the next week
 segment. The caveat here is my answers have to be in 30 seconds so I've got to crunch
 it down. So if you ask me like, dude how do I get abs? That'll be a tough one to answer
 in 30 seconds. So try and think of questions that a) will hopefully be helpful to everybody,
 and b) that I can answer in that timeframe. Still going to be doing all kinds of workout
 videos I am working on a six pack program it's just taking some time to get that done.
 Unfortunately the gym that I go to was shutdown so I am in the process of finding a new gym
 and then being able to film there. It's a little bit challenging but it doesn't mean
 we quite it just means we find better ways to do it. So anyways back on point. So yeah
 think of some questions, go ahead and put the questions in the comment section below.
 Also want to know what day of the week you guys want me to do this I was thinking Monday
 to kickoff the week. Mondays and do that that way hopefully get you a little shot at motivation,
 get in the gym, get some results, but open to some feedback there and any other suggestions.
 It's going to be like this kind of casual laidback broadcasting live here from the Workout
 Command Center. So it'll be pretty sweet. Fill in some comments and I'll talk to you
 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment